Call for new partner for hosting Open PHACTS
The Open PHACTS Consortium is looking for a partner specialised in hosting of large scale semantic infrastructure. Deadline for application is 2 May 2012, 17:00 CEST.
COMPETITIVE CALL FOR AN ADDITIONAL PROJECT PARTNER
The Open PHACTS project, currently active in the IMI Joint Undertaking, requires the participation of one new partner for the hosting of the Open PHACTS Semantic Platform (detailed description of tasks outlined below).
Project grant agreement number: 115191
Project acronym: Open PHACTS
Project full name: An open, integrated and sustainable chemistry, biology and pharmacology knowledge resource for drug discovery
Call identifier: Open PHACTS-2012/1
Language in which the proposal should be submitted: English
Indicative budget: € 300.000
Submissions deadline: May 2nd, 2012 – 17:00 CEST
Address for submitting proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposal Form (maximum 3 pages application text “technical background”, maximum 1 page “description of resources and the institution”, maximum 1 page “sustainability plan beyond the end of the Open PHACTS project”)
For more information, please see the following documents:
- Full application pack (zipped file)
- Full call text (pdf file)
- Proposal form (word file): to be filled in by applicants
- Questionnaire (excel sheet): to be filled in by applicants
- Competitive Call Intro (slide deck): introduction and background
- Evaluation Form
- Condensed version of the Description of Work
- Condensed version of the Grant Agreement
- Condensed version of the Project Agreement
- IMI JU rules for participation (please discard section 2.2.: Eligible Consortia); for checking the eligibility of your organisation it is highly recommended to look up the status of your organisation linked to your PIC code
- IMI JU financial guidelines
For any further questions on the technical side please contact the CTO of Open PHACTS: Lee Harland: email@example.com
Before completing the application forms, please make sureyou have read these notes together with the documents listed above.
Open PHACTS will not consider applications which do not provide all the information and documents requested. Applicants which do not comply with the eligibility criteria will not be considered for evaluation. Please pay particular attention to the financial rules for IMI funded projects.
For the proposal, please follow the page order stated in the “Proposal Form”. If you need to include more information, you may include an annex. However, annexes are not to be used as a substitute for completing the appropriate sections in the form.
Please note that only one proposer will be selected..
Submissions later than May 2nd, 2012 (17:00 CEST) cannot be accepted. The proposal will be evaluated as submitted: after the close of the call no additions or changes to received proposals will be taken into account.
The selected applicant has to perform the requested activities at least until the end of the Open PHACTS project (February 28th, 2014) and has to abide to the provision of the Grant Agreement and the Project Agreement, especially the IP policy.