Open PHACTS API version 1.5 is here!
We’ve been working hard to update and improve the Open PHACTS Discovery Platform, and are excited to report that version 1.5 of the Open PHACTS API is now live for public use.
- Try out the updated API now
- See the full release notes at our support portal
This marks the completion of a large number of improvements to Open PHACTS:
- Data refresh. We are now exposing and integrating other updated data sets with the latest ChEMBL release (ChEMBL 20). Most Open PHACTS data sources have been updated this month to give you access to the latest pharmacological data available.
- New data. Adverse events from FAERS data and interacting drugs from DrugBank have been added to the Compound Information API call, giving you access to another important data set and new facts.
- New API features. A new filter has been added to Tissues for Protein and Protein for Tissues, so that expression results can be filtered on different quality measures.
- SPARQL optimisations. We’ve been making changes behind the scenes to improve the performance of the API calls.
- Identity Mapping Service update. Our IMS has been enriched with additional patterns for several of our datasets, so that many more diverse URLs can be used for retrieving results.
- Bug fixes. We have fixed several known issues with the Platform, as described in the release notes.
- Quality assurance. We’ve been running tests comparing the Open PHACTS data to the data from the native sources as consistency checks on the Open PHACTS results, and each data set has now been specifically examined.
Please check the release notes on our support portal for full details of changes made in version 1.5 of the API. Questions and comments are welcomed – you can contact us any time at email@example.com
Comments are closed.