Open PHACTS API 1.3 released
We are excited to release the Open PHACTS API 1.3. Among the features are:
- Over 2,900 million triples
- New compound API calls: drug type (approved, experimental)
- New pharmacology API calls: pChEMBL, assay type, generic name, literature DOI/PMID, target type and component
- New target info API calls: ChEMBL URIs, UniProt protein-protein interactions, IntAct, ChEMBL target component description
- New pathway API calls: URIs, description, organism, pathway participants
- New target info data sources: WikiPathways, Pathway Ontology concepts, UniParc, GOA update, IntAct
- New compound info data sources: OPS chemical registration system (OCRS), ChEMBL_16
- New compound /target class data sources: GeneOntology compound and target classification, ChEMBL target classification
- Conversion of InChI, InChIKey, SMILES to OCRS URIs
- Relevance scoring for structures
- Enhanced visualisation: hierarchy data by hierarchy structure, mappings between URLs, VoID
The release notes can be found here.
Comments are closed.