We’re excited to announce the official release of version 2.0 of the Open PHACTS API, along with major updates to the linked data in the Open PHACTS Discovery Platform.
- Complete refresh of chemistry data sets, including ChEMBL 20
- Reload and refresh of Identity Mapping Service and linksets
- New Virtual Machine version of Open PHACTS (ask us for details!)
- Updates to facilitate integration with KNIME and Pipeline Pilot
- New data from Uniprot, WikiPathways, and OPDDR phenotypic data
For full details please take a look at the release notes on our support portal.
Decommissioning API 1.4
If you are still working from API version 1.4, please note that we will be discontinuing support for this version in February 2016. If you’d like help updating to version 2.0, let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.